Thursday, July 26, 2018

August 7 election, latest update

Fellow voters & Politiblog readers,

       A number of you have contacted me to ask why I haven't covered all the offices up for election this year. Fact is, I have. The whole thing is so massive that I had to do separate posts. You will see those listed down the right hand side of the blog page. Please do check out all of them.

       Also, a number of people have contacted me with new information about a candidate running against Rick Larsen. He had a great line on his website. The part he forgot to mention is that he has been convicted of insurance fraud - twice. I also hear that in his enthusiasm for Bernie he had developed a bad habit of bad-mouthing and name-calling Democrats. I am hereby withdrawing the nice things I said about the young man. Note that I was  not recommending him personally, but I did like his platform. I guess we'll have to find someone with some stronger ethics and a greater degree of civility to move that platform forward.

        Now go find that ballot and vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment